- 18081 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road Subdivision
18081 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road 4-Lot Subdivision
The proposed project is a subdivision dividing the approximately 0.96-acre parcel into 4 lots, including three (3) residential lots in excess of 11,000 square feet each and one (1) lot for a private cul-de-sac street.
Current Project Status and Meeting Date
Resubmitted September 1, 2020
Site & Architectural Commission: October 7, 2020 Agenda
The proposed Tentative Map is scheduled for a public hearing before the Site & Architectural Commission at the October 7, 2020, meeting. Below are links to the staff reports and tentative map plans. For complete information on the environmental, you can scroll down for a link to the Initial Study. Additionally, you can go to the Agenda for the October 7, 2020, Site & Architectural Meeting (when posted on September 25, 2020) for a complete up-to-date list of information related to the item and meeting. If you have any questions related to the information, please e-mail Jeannie Hamilton, City Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Settlement Agreement - Pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement, the project has been re-submitted and will be acted on by the City Council within 60 days, following a recommendation by the Site & Architectural Commission.
- Staff Report (PDF) - June 2, 2020 City Council Meeting
- Proposed Tentative Map Plans (PDF)
- Adopted Resolution for California Environmental Quality Act - Mitigated Negative Declaration (CEQA-MND)(PDF)
- Adopted Resolution for California Environmental Quality Act - Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (CEQA-MMRP)(PDF)
Environmental Review Documents
In compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the City of Monte Sereno has undertaken an environmental review for the proposed 4-lot subdivision at 18081 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road, and intends to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND). The City previously circulated a Notice of Intent to Adopt a MND, the MND, and the Initial Study in February of 2019. Subsequent to that comments were received, and it was identified that the CEQA checklist used was not current. Staff has revised the documentation to address those comments received related to aesthetics, noise, and drainage, and updated the CEQA checklist to include a section at the end on Wildfire. The revisions and staff’s further review of information did not identify any need to revise the conclusions regarding potential impact or to add mitigation measures.
Current Environmental Documents
- Revised Notice of Intent
- Revised Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Revised Initial Study
- Appendix A - Current Plans
- Appendix B - Biological Resources Analysis
- Appendix C - Geotechnical Investigation
- Appendix D - Noise Assessment Study
- Appendix D Addendum - Addendum to Noise Assessment 1/6/2020
- Appendix E - Traffic Impact Analysis
- Appendix F - Tree Inventory and Assessment
Previously Circulated Environmental Documents
Site and Architectural Commission Meeting April 3, 2019
The applicant has voluntarily brought the proposed home designs for a proposed three lot subdivision before the Site & Architectural Commission for their review and recommendation to the City Council. The Proposed homes are single-story and range in size from 3,549 to 3,564 square feet each including an attached two-car garage.